There are many benefits to assisted living for both seniors and their family. Probably, the most important is peace of mind. For family members, it is knowing their loved one is in a safe environment with all their needs being met. For seniors it is knowing they can maintain their independence, while having a support system in place if they need it.
Also, many seniors feel assisted living helps take the burden of care off their friends and family. When family members are responsible for taking care of a senior the role of caregiver can overpower all other aspects of life.
Seniors often have financial concerns. Without the worry of such things as home repairs, increasing cost of utilities, or grocery shopping, assisted living may actually be more affordable than living at home. Compare the Costs PDF. Below is a list of features included in our monthly service fee.
- Walk-in showers, grab bars, and an emergency call system with 24/7 staff response
- Dining service with three nutritious meals a day plus snacks
- Health and Wellness Program
- Daily planned social events
- Utilities including cable TV, wireless internet connection, and telephone jacks. All suites are either carpet or hardwood and include amenities such as a microwave, kitchen sink, and mini refrigerator
- Individual temperature control
- Assistance with daily activities (bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring) when needed
- Medication reminders as needed
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Chauffeured transportation
- General maintenance
- Facilitation of arrangements with outside service providers
- Private dining room for parties and family gatherings
- Library, exercise room, and outside living areas
- Pet friendly (up to 25 lbs.) with $500 deposit
640 By Pass Road
Cadiz, KY 42211